In business since 1989 Scarborough Disposal Ltd. knows a thing or two about Dumpster Bin Rentals and Junk Removal. We are 100% Canadian owned an operated and have proudly been serving the GTA for 25 years. No hidden charges or unexpected fees just fast service and upfront pricing. Same day service in our regular service area.
Disposal Bin Rental Pricing
**Disposal bin rental pricing includes bin placement, pick up and waste disposal. Rental includes up to one week rental (except January/February which includes two weeks). We charge $10.00 per day after the included rental period . Disposal bin rental includes “First” weight allowance in the pricing table and any weight that exceeds that allowance is charged $95.00 per tonne. Prices do not include H.S.T. Deposit required at the time of booking.
Disposal Bin Rental Pricing for Brick, Concrete and Clean Fill
**Disposal bin rental pricing for Brick, Concrete and Clean Fill includes bin placement, pick up and waste disposal. Rental includes up to one week rental (except January/February which includes two weeks). We charge $10.00 per day after the included rental period . No mixing materials on the 4 yard mini bin, all materials must go separately. Prices do not include H.S.T. Deposit required at the time of booking. We do not take asphalt. WHAT IS CLEAN FILL?
NOT SURE WHAT BIN YOU NEED?
Our Clients Say it Best
Prompt service and reasonably priced. I needed a smaller bin and they didn't have one available. They dropped off a larger bin and charged me the original rate they quoted me for the small. Great service.–Daniela B
I'd like to thank Scarborough Disposal. The delivery of the unit was excellent. Care was taken not to damage the driveway. The pick up was prompt. Excellent service. Thanks again.–Vale R
We had a good experience and appreciated the prompt and safe delivery of our bin. We will gladly recommend you.–Jana B
Read the reviews
What We Take:
- Wood: fencing, decking, firewood, old lumber
- Construction materials: debris, drywall, tiling, wallboard, Sheetrock
- Garden debris: branches, tree and hedge clippings, sod, dirt
- Furniture: couches/sofas, desks, file cabinets, tables, dressers, sofa beds, mattresses
- Appliances: fridges, freezers, stoves, dish washers, washers and dryers
- Basements, garages, shed and attic junk: boxes, books, old tools, tires
- Electronics: computers, monitors, copy machines, printers
- Garbage: cardboard, rubbish, paper
- Concrete: from broken pathways or flooring
- Roofing items: cedar and asphalt shingles
- Renovation junk: Walls, doors, windows, plywood, drywall, floor boards, plasterboard and frames, etc.
- Old Tires: But we do charge more for this because they need to go to a special dump
What We Don’t Take:
- Chemical or solvents
- Oil Drums
- Oil Tanks
- Gas tanks